Vmware-Monitor for Xymon (VMX)intro | features | requirements | license | screenshots | download
- Xymon (formerly known as "hobbit") monitoring system, the following versions of Xymon may be used:
- xymon-4.3.0+ (no patches needed)
- xymon-4.2.3 (no patches needed)
- xymon-4.3.0_beta2 + splitncv-patch or a xymon-4.3.0 SVN-snapshot after 2009-11-14
- "vSphere Management Assistent" vMA 4.0 or vMA 4.1 provided by VMware (recommended) or alternatively an installation of VMware vSphere CLI and the corresponding Utility Applications.
- the displaynames of the VMs should be identical to hostnames used in xymon-configuration. If you happen to have differing names see the documentation for possible solutions and implications.